Thursday, November 03, 2005

can i blog?

It's been almost a month since i tried exploring the world of blogging and as i suspected, i was not able to do this thing religiously. (obvious ba, isang buwan ang pagitan ng first and second enty. muntik pang madisgrasya coz i can't remember my username and password!!! buti na lang equipped ang mga ganitong site ng recovery of pass words and username, para sa mga taong uliyanin, by choice or by chance). though my mind is capable of processing events and things just like fernando alonso finishes a grand prix race sa formula 1, (though i am not saying i am a genius, minsan praning lang ako kaya madalas mag isip) i couldn't find enough time(?) or motivation (?) to sit down in front of my computer to share my thoughts. hesitations? marami. i have read a lot of entries of my friends, of people i really didn't know and who don't know me either and i simply marvel on how they can put into words their heart and soul with reckless abandon. and i simply ask myself... "kaya ko ba yun?" can i express myself that well? to tell my story, my thoughts, that people will see through the words i write and see the human letting out his/her very soul?

i am in one of the most "interesting" (lack of a better term) in my life... when i am experiencing, i think if not the most difficult, one of the most difficult times in my existence, when the true resilience of the human heart and spirit is tested with unforgiving events... and i wanna let it out, not to consciously share it, but i guess and more importantly as a therapy that can hopefully cure me, that can help heal a wounded soul... well, wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

good luck! :D

(and welcome to the blogosphere. i hope you'll find your very own nice, warm spot in it :D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home