Thursday, January 03, 2008

wasted!

in my entire life, i seldom get wasted because of drinking alcohol simply because i don't drink that much. i don't think i have a high tolerance as far as alcohol is concerned. i don't like the smell, the taste and of course the effect of it. but the phenomenon of human socialization most often than not "require" drinking, and so you learn to join "them".

if my sober memory serves me right, this is only the third time i got wasted because of drinking, blame it on the three bottoms up challenge (after about 7 bottles of beer) i took. (i won 2 out of the 3, the third one i lost by matter of 3-5 seconds, darn!)


This is me, wasted.... tigas pala ng tiles ng cr sa office! hehehe! thanks RR for the pic! until the next bottoms up! =)

8 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Reeyah said...

BOTTOMS UP!!!!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Didi said...

OMGosh!! jake!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

hahaha! yes didi! i got seriously wasted! =) well, sometimes, i like to push myself and see my limit =)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Kwela Jake, may picture pa! Galing ni RR mag document. May dahilan ba ang inuman ninyong ito? ;p Bakit si RR walang picture na ganito? =)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Reeyah said...

bwahahaha @donna_chocnut. Basketball Club Year End party toits. take note: hindi member si jake. In other words, GATE CRASHER hehehe.
Wala akong ganyan pic. Makiki share pa ako kay oh my captain ng higaan. kanyang-kanya na. peace, pare!

Bottoms up!!!!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

donna chocnut, walang picture si RR dahil busy sya nagtetake ng picture nya while sitting on the throne! =)

excuse me RR, i am not a gate crasher. I WAS INVITED by no less than the President of the Basketball Club, o ang choray! =)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Reeyah said...

ay oo busy nga ako noon kaka kuha ng mga picture.

sorry pala, kapitana. kaya ka nga pala inimbita kasi kinuha kang taga-abot ng mga trophies sa mga nag champion.

wow! sobrang ispesyal ang beauty mo!!!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

rr, nakaka convince na talaga na babae ako! yahu! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home