Wednesday, February 13, 2008

balentyms =)

For the past few days, there were many features in all forms of media about the love day, suggestions of gifts, prices of flowers, delivery services, dinner dates, etc. Not being a social deviant, Feb 14 means something else to me. it marks my anniversary here in the office. three years ago, i became a multinational slave, and today, this year, marks my 2nd to the last day in office. Tomorrow, i am packing up! i say goodbye to my "dungeon" as a join another department in the bank. On Monday, i am officially part of the "mainstream" bank operations!

and so as i was (and still is) packing up, i came across this file i wrote for somebody for the love day i think 2 years ago. I was actually looking for it 2 weeks ago because my staff assistant asked me about what surprise can she give for her boyfriend for V-day. so i told her, one time, i gave somebody 14 gifts that remind me of him, (i gave 14 gifts kasi nga feb 14, hahaha! nagpapaka corny ako). each gift contained a note/explanation. so for the sake of being "in tune" with the love month, i am posting this notes i did. they actually gave me one hell of a laugh while reading =)


Disclaimer: for the purposes of posting this, i had to omit some "obscene" words =)



5 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Bex said...

Georgia! I have to comment! Hafta! Wow! Ang galing ng 14 notes mo! Sobra! The guy you gave these to... HA! It's his loss! Siyempre, kakampi ako sa iyo :) I must agree with the hot sauce thingy... hot sauce is the secret to everything! I do that too pag walang lasa yung food ko, esp. pasta. Lagyan lang ng hotsauce - masarap na! HVD!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

hahaha! thanks Bex. past is past talaga =)

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

mahalay ang note! hahaha! :D

so asan na si guy? i'm sure hindi na niya sinusuot ang brief na may curse, hehehe.

happy valentine's day! *muah*

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Oo nga Jake, kakaiba ka, and yes big LOSS talaga for him. Teka, huling huli ako sa balita. Which dept/div are you moving to?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

bex and mrspartygirl, wala na ang guy na yan, sinoli ko na sa nanay nya! hehehe! =)

chocnut, lilipat na po ako sa RSID, yahu! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home