Friday, September 15, 2006

and i am back with a new look! ;0)

after almost two months of not opening my blog, that i think it grew cobwebs in here already, i am back! ;0) and in line with the renewed spirit to go back to blogging... i decided to give it a new look ;0)

why did i decide to go back? last night, i was with friends, Didi and his Panget (hope you won't mind didi), Holden and Jen. In the middle of dinner, the topic of blogging came up. Didi was actually surprised that i had a blog pala (actually, sometimes i think my blog is technically non-existing na because i rarely write. )We three girls chatted about bloggings, about writers or should i say bloggers, and the various topics in blogs and we marvel on how amazing people write. Kaaliw, we exchanged notes on the blogs we read. And ask what the boys were doin? Di lang naman sila makirelate, hehehe! In short, na OP sila sa mga bloggers, hehehe ulit!

but i MUST thank didi, and jen too, for motivating me to go back to blogging. Sana lang hindi short-lived ang motivation na to ;0) hopefully i can write about lighter moments in life... kasi naman my previous blogs eh medyo seryoso/minsan parang violent pa and "analytical"

Thanks too to my sorority sister Mia who inspite of being many miles away from me, patiently addressed my panic and my questions about formatting my blogs... thanks Mama Mia! ;0)

Well... here's to more entries!

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

naks naman special mention! it's a pleasure to be of service. wb! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home