Friday, February 15, 2008

it's my third!

14 February 2005 marked the day when i first joined this multinational bank "committed" to poverty aleviation and improving the quality of life of the poor. After six years in the government slavery, i mean service, i thought it was time to get selfish, and move the slavery, i mean service, to the next level, and that is being "global".

three years after, i am still here (Thank God!) and i am about to "embark on another journey" as i joined my new home. i say goodbye to my little "dungeon" and say welcome to my new work station.


this is my first photo (for the ID) at the office 3 years ago


and this is me three years after.

Happy 3rd to me! =)

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Reeyah said...

Happy 3rd!!!
:)

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

hey hey, happy anniv!

mas derecho na ang buhok mo ngayon hehehe.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Reeyah said...

hi, mrspartygirl! I'm Reeyah! =)
Talaga bang kulot na kulot buhok ni jAkE noong araw? hihihihi

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Purple Pig! said...

hi happy 3rd year anniv. wow, dati parang di makabasag pinggan.... wecome to your new division, we will be working together due to energy efficiency, clean energy, climate change, etc. etc. naks!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

salamat sa mga bumati =) reeyah, originally sobrang straight ng hair ko (salamat sa coconut oil ni inang) kaso, ang tatay ko ginawa akong model ng wella (yung pangkulot dati) and my hair was permed 5 times (huhuhu!) from then on naging wavy na ang hair ko... buti na lang may nagagawa na ang technology sa buhok =)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Didi said...

Congrats dear Jake!! :)

You sure look blooming!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home