Thursday, June 28, 2007

;0)

how would you feel if someone tells you "why would i want to share .... I want to keep you for myself?" i have always believed that it's only me who owns myself and no one else (talk about girl power and women's liberation). even if i am in a relationship, i own myself... but someone told me these words.... and i just can't help but get weak, and feel like curling... like a shrimp! ;0)

i'd fly with you superman.... anytime... and yes.... you can always keep me for yourself... promise! ;0)

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ay kilig naman =)

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

uy peborit book mo "the godfather"? ako rin, it's one of my favorites!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

hey chocnut! ;0) yup, favorite ko the Godfather... feeling ko nga ako si Michael Corleone, hehehe!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Dyes said...

my reaction would depend on the person saying that. if it came from roney, i would go jelly, mushy and marshmallow all over. but if it came from an annoying guy, i'd get a paddle and make tok-tok on his head! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home