Tuesday, October 23, 2007

to cut or not to cut

it's been weeks since i've been contemplating if i will cut my hair or not. you see i influenced my friends to give themselves a new look through a new hairstyle. 3 of my friends gladly agreed and they are now sporting their own versions of the bob. now i am thinking to have my own hair cut. i have long and technology-enhanced curly hair up to the bra line ( i have not grown my hair this long since i was a kid, as in kid na hindi pa nag aaral ha, thanks to the caring hands and coconut oil of my lola). i must admit, it's kinda "hard" to maintain. i am actually used to the "wash and wear" hairstyles, i simply don't have the time for styling (hay! lalaki talaga ako!) matagal nga lang ako sa banyo dahil sa haba ng buhok ko. everyday, i have to condition my hair to avoid drying... and i am an "OC" in terms of rinsing my hair (takot ako sa dandruff) that's why nagtatagal ako sa shower! ; (

but my friends told me to keep my hair for a while... so i am still thinking if i am going to cut my hair or not... sa bagong taon na lang kaya? bagong taon bagong buhok?!?! duh! ;0)

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger jellybelly said...

CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT! hehehehe

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

hahaha! thanks JB, konting konti na lang papakalbo na ako ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home