Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kuya's send off

kuya asked me to drive him to the airport and i gladly said yes (though it meant getting up at 4 in the morning! i am really bad at early wake up calls. i'd rather stay awake all night!) so i pulled myself to get up this morning at 4:00. I was actually awaken by the knock on my door. it was mom. she told me my kuya was downstairs already. i grabbed a band and pulled my hair to a pony tail, grabbed my car keys and went down.

There my kuya was, making some last minute packing with his baggage. i lied on our couch while waiting for them to finish the packing stuff. mom was busy helping my brother with his things while i was having a battle with my eyes! (it just wants to close!) after a few minutes, my father said they were set to go. Mom asked me if i was joining them to the airport. (i didn't join the first send off, i feared that i would cry like a baby seeing my brother go. so i just stayed at home and did the crying there) I said was not joining them because pop will be driving anyway. i watched my kuya put his baggage at the back of the adventure. i knew i wanted to cry (was teary-eyed na), but i pulled myself together and held back my tears. Kuya hugged me and said "alis na ako ha, ikaw na bahala dito." entrusting me to take care of mom and pop while he's away. i hugged my kuya tightly. He waved at me before finally driving off. wasn't able to hold back my tears anymore, my jaw and neck were hurting too much(do you get that feeling when you're trying to hold back your tears?) haay.... i'll miss my sparring partner. ;(

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Reeyah said...

*Reeyah hugs Jake ulit*

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Didi said...

Awwwwwww.. Jake... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home