Sunday, August 12, 2007

my day

right now i am swamped with work and with my other activities in the office (volleyball, MBA, dance concert, etc) that's why i haven't found the time to blog (arggghh!!!!) However, this is a preview of what happened during my day. if and when i find the time (hopefully soon!!!) i'll blog about that day... the day i felt like a queen ;0) To those who remembered me, greeted me and made my day EXTRA special, thank you sooooooooo much! it really meant a lot to me! Mwah!


6 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

congrats on winning the miss adb beauty pageant!!!

ay mali, hehe, happy birthday G. :D glad to see you had a good one :)

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Didi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jakey!!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dyes said...

sowie i wasn't able to greet you a happy birthday last aug 9. hope you had a good time.


bad sis slaps self 3x

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jen Tan said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!!! I miss you!!!! It's been soo long! hahahaha...so you're on a cupcake frenzy?---hatakin mo si Didi!!! ;P

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

naks jake, ms.universe ang dating! belated happy bday ulit =) i see you were given lotsa cupcakes. how nice! naubos mo lahat, mag-isa? ;p

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

hi jen! thanks for dropping by and for greeting me! yup, i'm into cupcakes, cute cute kasi! ;0) and yummy!

thanks didi, meeyan, dyes and donna for the greetings! mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home