Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tagged by Didi

A- Age: 31

B-Band: Listening To Right Now: Band of HP Laserjet 1200 Series (does this count? hehehe!)

C - Career: multinational slave and a professional crammer! ;0)

D - Drink or Smoke: Both (occasionally ;0)

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Sche, Xtn, Acoi, Jo, Mia, Superman ;0)

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bear, especially Barney Bear

H - Have a Boyfriend: I refuse to answer this item on the grounds of incrimination ;0)

J - Junk Food You Like: Chippy, Cheese Curls, Clover

K- Kids - si Superman! ;0) si Yada and Obi

L - Longest Ride Ever: 15 hours going to Vigan, it killed my b*tt!

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Sam, Emmanuelle, Diego, Isaac, Danielle, Paul, Jonas

O - One Wish You Have Now: To be filthy rich!

P - Phobias: Heights

Q - Favorite Quotes:* "What goes around, comes around"

R - Reasons To Smile: My life... my beatiful life! Si Superman! si Godfather, si Kulot, My friends, Yada and Obi

S - Sleeping Hours: 1:00AM-2:00AM

T - Time You Woke Up: 6:00

U - Unknown Fact About You: I trained with the Presidential Security Group for one month and ranked 13th among the 37 in a markmanship course ( yes.. i can shoot!)

V - Vegetable You Hate: I love them all

W - Worst Habit: Forgetting... where am i? what am i doin?;0)

X - X-rays You've Had: knee and chest

Y - Yummy Foods: Banoffee Pie!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo



Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I hate panty lines.

2. I am disorganized with my things, but i love organizing other people's things.

3. I always wake up anytime from 2:00AM-3:00AM, turn on the tv (if it was off) and check if there is any badminton replay on Solar sports. (i wouldn't be an addict for nothing ;0)

4. I wanted to go bald.

5. I sleep with my leg bent to my chest. (according to my father, i have weird sleeping positions, sometimes i sleep with crossed legs!)

6. I love banana with peanut butter.

7. I like to dip my toasted bread with butter in my coffee.


I am tagging claire, becky, donna, carmie, rhea, meeya and rey.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Dyes said...

You want to have seven (7) children???? Musta naman yun? Pano na ang Ms. Body Beautiful mo nun? hehehehe

Grabe, how do you maintain your youthful looking self with just four to five hours of sleep? Share the beauty tip!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home