Thursday, July 26, 2007

under attack by my sweet tooth

Help! Help! i am under attack! i think i have mentioned before that since i started the meatless diet (which i already broke!) i gained appetite for sweets. i was addicted to the banofee pie (i am undergoing rehab now. I took 3 of them in a day, about 3 times a week! i stopped because my budget pie chart was extremely complaining that a "chunk" (naks! kala mo naman dami ko pera!) of my budget is dedicated to buying this pie. However, i gained fancy over cupcakes! one time, i dined out with my badminton mates in Mom and Tina's and they had cute and very affordable cupcakes. i borrowed the pic from donna.



Since then, i have gone back to the place several times. I like the banana chocolate fudge and the butter cupcake. The prune cupcake was also nice. The other day, Ruby let me sample a cupcake from Gonuts Donuts. they have several flavors,and so far i have tried the dulce de leche, fruit and nut, chiffon rossette, strawberry something (can't remember the name, sowee, hazel nut and the white chocolate crunch. What i like the most is the dulce de leche coz it has some filling (yummy!)I have yet to try the other flavors. Come to think of it, the cupcake itself of Gonuts is really ordinary(at least for my taste, except for the dulce de leche) It's the toppings that makes the difference. they place a generous amount on their cupcakes.

another sweet habbit is the crepes and cremes in Podium. Jo and Aileen introduced this to me and again, i have gone back there for several times! my favorite is the hazelnut banana, but i think the mango mania is their best seller. ( i still have to try this)

See what i mean? i have so many sweets in my diet!!!! waaahhh! and i don't like it anymore! it's giving me the bulges in the wrong places!!!! my b*tt's gone bigger with my tummy!!!! (can we just do the bulges on my upper body instead? ;0) can somebody put some bitter melon on these sweets? it might just change my mind about them. Hmmmm.... but i like bitter melon! hehehe! ;0)

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

funny ka jake! don't worry, hindi ka nag-iisa sa pagkakaroon ng sweet tooth, and i'm sure marami dyan ang sweets addict. at least alam na namin kung anong OK iregalo sayo ;p

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Dyes said...

oi, oi, oi... watch out for those bulges! you have a crown (remember the ms. body beautiful?) to defend til next year ;)

God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home