Thursday, July 26, 2007

the break of the meatless diet

for so months now, i have tried a meatless diet, and failed! ;( it was during an overnight stay at an officemate's house that i broke the meatless diet! she served us with shaved maple ham that tasted like bacon without the fat! yummy! she asked (or should i say coerced) me to take breakfast with ham and bread on the table. though there was pork and beans on the side, the ham was calling me ;0) and so there it was, my first meat after months.

i accepted the fact that it is just so hard to have a meatless diet, especially having friends who mastered the art of tempting me to have some meat simply because they can't do a meatless diet! ;0) however, i still stay away from red meat as much as i can. i dined out at oks manoks with my friends last night, and eventhough i wanted some inihaw na liempo (this is my ultimate favorite meat dish)to go with my garlic rice, i opted for the squid. well.... so much for being ,meatless ;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home