Tuesday, September 18, 2007

my share of funnies

most of my friends linked up in my blog have their versions of funnies about places and people. here's my share.

Yesterday, i went to gas up at a station in EDSA. I gave the fleet card to the gasoline boy (GB)and this is how it went.

J: Boss XCS, full tank,
GB: Ma'am full tank?
J: Yes.
GB. Ma'am zero zero po, xcs full tank (i gave him a nod)

i was waiting for him to fill the tank when he suddenly said

GB: ma'am ok na po (with a smile pa ha)
J: full tank na? ( i checked on the amount, it says 1000+, can't really remember)
GB: hindi pa po.
J: huh? eh bakit mo ko tinatanong kung ok na?
GB: sige po full tank ko na.

Duh?!?!?! malabo ba ako kausap? ;0)

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Claire said...

wahahahaha...that gas boy ah. baka asking for attention lang. :-)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger jellybelly said...

korek jorja! nagpapapansin lang....o di kaya bingi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home