Wednesday, September 19, 2007

back to blog business

ok, i am back to my blog business - read as I have a life! hehehe! ;0) part of this "resurrection" is to give my blog a new look. initially, i have changed header of my blogsite (with the assistance of my official blog helpdesk Meeyah, mwah!) i actually tried to study the template of my blog, but after having a headache while carefully reading and analyzing the pattern, i gave up and just sought the help of my ever reliable sis Meeyah who has the patience to give free blog tutorials ;0)

i have been wanting to blog, considering the many interesting things that happened and is still happening to me (see, i told you i have a ife, hehehe!) i was just swamped with many many men-y, i mean many stuffs. it came to a point that i complain why only 24 hours made a day, because the 24 hours were simply not enough, not enough for my activities and not enough if i were to include my resting hours which will require another 24 hours ;0)

well, here's to my resurrection in my blogging ;0)

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

welkem beck jake! =)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

yey! tagumpay :D today header, tomorrow CSS! hehehe!

totoo na ba itong resurrection na ito? pramis? :D

looking forward to it! :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Reeyah said...

Hey, Georgia! Mabuhay!!!!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Didi said...

jake!! Missed you entries!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home