Monday, February 18, 2008

my OSEC send off

i wanted to leave as quietly as possible, but my OSEC family wouldn't agree. They were kind and generous enough to prepare a sumptuous meal of grilled pork and chicken, boneless bangus, sago and gulaman, at ang mala pangkargador sa dami ng kanin! =)

and at the end, i got my 2 wishes.... a pink tie and a whole lotta cupcakes from mom's and tina's! yummy!
kunwari nakikinig sa mga sinasabi ng mga boss


my necktie and cupcake
one big bite
Thank you so much for those kind words. Mamimiss ko kayo! MWAH!





4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Purple Pig! said...

isuot na iyang pink tie na yan

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

yes mommy carms, yung necktie lang ang suot ko, hehehe! =)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Claire said...

haha! I was gonna suggest the same thing.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Reeyah said...

picture! picture! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home