Thursday, February 28, 2008

conversations with the bosses

it's my third week in my new home. so far, it has been a blast! (as in parang sasabog ako!). It's waaaaaaayyyy different from my autistic world at the dungeon. though i have my own workstation, i share a workspace with 5 other people. Yes!!! may kausap na akong tao! (wohoo!)


life is really fast... i mean really fast. the work seems to be endless, i don't seem to notice how time flies very fast, and before i know it, it's time for lunch, or it's 5:00PM. as of today, i have never left my workstation earlier than 5:30 because of the tons of work i need to do. don't get me wrong. i'm still (at least til this day), enjoy the rush of things. ( i am used to this kind of work) and damn... am i so lucky to have the coolest bosses in the office. (one of these days, i will write a blog about them)


so here's just some of the more "interesting conversations i have with my bosses =)


Boss #1
1st incident
While ST was giving me how his travel will look like in the next couple of months.

ST: So on 2-7 March i will be in Paris, on 16-18 March I will be in Singapre, 3rd week of april, in Washington, then i have to be in Hokkaido on May.

J (butting in) and on April 1 you will have yourself cloned

ST gives me a surprise look and laughs... and continues on with his travel.

J: (butting in again) and on August, you should get a life! =)


2nd Incident

J: (while ST is rushing to a coach a kid's football team... poor kids =) You still can't go, we need to discuss your itinerary.

ST: hey, i need to go, i'm late for the practice. go away, or i will undress in front of you.

J: undress in front of me? go ahead, and let me have the time of my life laughing at you.

ST: ok fine, let's discuss my itinerary.

Boss #2
after revising his itinerary for the nth time, TK asks, "what's my best option"

J: ahhh.. contact harry potter?

Ayos ba? *wink

7 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Purple Pig! said...

ha ha ha i'm sure kaya mong sakyan yang si ST very cool guy sya. Uy frend nya si Taufik Hidayat.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

ang saya nga naman kung cool yung boss di ba?

pssst, i tagged you. :D

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hi jake! you're such a cool person so no wonder kaya mong hiritan nang ganyan ang mga bossing mo. ;) hehehe... you may want to add me up to your links?

btw, just like MPG, i tagged you din in my blog. [20Qs] naman po. :D

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Bex said...

Hahaha! I like the Harry Potter hirit... magamit nga yun :D

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Reeyah said...

idol! idol! idol!

kaya lang if i use those lines, baka may kasunod na batok hehehehehehe harassment!!!! physical abuse!!! bantay bata 163!!!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger jellybelly said...

what? what? what? friend ni ST si taufik? bakit? paano? kelan?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Hahaha, ayos =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home