Tuesday, October 10, 2006

my new badminton buddy



my first badminton shoes was an addidas wirano which i bought on sale. as in sinadya ko siya sa megamall during one of their mega sale last year to save extra bucks. for the time it has served me, masaya naman ako, kahit na twice ako namatayan ng kuko (thank God nagresurrect sya!) unfortunately, i complained of ankle pains after games. mike told me that this was the defect of addidas shoes, it doesn't have much of ankle support daw. he suggested that i get a mizuno. now, i decided to give the wirano a rest.

after brownouts and milenyo (remember my end of the world post?), i was able to get a new pair. my new badminton buddy is a silver, red and black mizuno wave lightning 2. (Thanks Toffie for picking it up for me... mwah! promise di kita irerebond, hehehe!) after using it twice, i say i am happy. no ankle pain yesterday, at masarap syang tlgang ipangtakbo sa court. I was just wishing that with the shoes comes the ability to play badminton better. ;0) to my badminton buddy, here's to more baddiction!

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jake! Congrats on your new shoes!! :)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

thanks di! sana di na ako mamatayan ng kuko, hehehe! what happended sa smart phone mo? nakakuha ka na?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger ladybug said...

Wow! nice shoes! Hope it inspires you to play more badminton. Good luck. :-D

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger oh captain my captain said...

thanks ladybug! mukhang badminton addict ka din ;0) ako din nanood ng IBF World Badminton Championship til the wee hours of the morning. sabi nga ni kuya germs, walang tulugan! ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home